This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Alias Rant

I'm a big fan of Alias (my friends and family would roll their eyes at that understatement). I've seen every episode at least once, most more than once. Imagine my delight when I learned that tonight's episode would be two hours! Two continous hours of all new Alias! Yay! No. It was more like one regular episode and half another one. If they didn't have enough 'acceptable' footage for an entire second hour of Alias WHY DID THEY SCHEDULE IT?????? Grrrrrrrrr. Easily could have cut out superfluous stuff to make it a regular one hour episode. I swear I was ready to Turn Off the TV during the last 45 minutes of the second hour!! There was Literally more commercial air time than actual episode air time. I timed it. Especially in the last half hour. Nearly 20 minutes of commercials in the last 30 minutes. Is this how ABC wants to treat their loyal viewers?? I DON'T GIVE A RATS HAIRY BEHIND about Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy or Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!! Yet it felt like I saw more commercials for those shows than I did of Alias - the show that was Supposedly on!! GAH!!! So if anyone reading this happens to be someone affiliated with ABC or Alias - What the flying freaking heck is the deal??!!!!!!!!!! If this is how the show is going to be from now on, I'd rather yall just cancel it!

There endeth my Alias rant.
Comments:
What a lovely way to promote their other programming: shove unsolicited plugs for them between precious minutes of shows people already watch! Jolly good show I say. (NOT.)
 
Oh, that just BITES when they do that .... d:( I know marketing and commercials are how they get money for shows ... blah, blah, blah ... but it sure makes me want TiVO or one of those nifty-spiffy-keen devices!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?