This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, May 16, 2005

A day late...

This entry was really for Sunday but once I returned home, I started having dial up issues. So just put yourselves back into the Sunday mind set...

So I’m at a local bookstore that my internet provider lists as a free WiFi access point. They lied. There is a new account to be purchased before one can use their internet. Humbug! Not only that but the lighting is crap. All kinds of glare on the screen no matter how I move. *sigh* Additionally there are no electrical outlets so once my laptop battery dies I’m done for the day here. Thankfully the loud people next to me are packing up to leave. It’s a little blond chippy tutor and her foreign student that’s about twice her age. Something about marketing or broadcast technology. Not really sure. Was too busy trying not to be annoyed by her voice as it’s very nasally and high pitched.

However I will get some writing done on my MayNo novel. I will! I will! I will! Have Word open and am industriously typing away in between grining at Links (and writing this blog entry). Is it wrong of me to be seriously amused by Links – the Microsoft helper critter? Starts out as that stupid paperclip but you can change it to a variety of other icons. I chose the cat. Seriously cute. Maybe I’m in kitty withdrawal since I haven’t had a cat for nearly two years now.

Must end this entry on a happy note so.....a joke! Four men walk into a bar. The fourth one ducks. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?