This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Howdy :)

I've had other blogs before but I couldn't tell you where they are or if they still exist. My writing friends have been pestering me to start one here and I finally have. Granted I started this so that I could make comments over at the Cumulonimbus Corner but Shhhhh! don't tell them that! Only time will tell if they actually do migrate over and comment here (I'm thinking no because they are, after all, frustrated writers writing their own blogs).

It's Cinqo de Mayo and I'm tempted to go over to a friend's place and have some yummy margaritas and empanadas. Mmmm margaritas. However, my car is acting squirrley. Maybe she wants some margaritas. You think replacing my clutch fluid with tequila and triple sec will make her happy or piss her off? ;)

As it is I'll be having margaritas this weekend. A friend is getting married at the beach on Saturday (think happy non-rainy thoughts for the evening!) and I'm going down there on Friday with friends. Much drinking and hoopla will ensue.

Once I figure out how to make clicky linky thingies on the side, I'll put up some good ones for yall. Ciao and have a safe 05.05.05!!!
Comments:
Hi there, just thought I'd drop in and wave at my cumulonimbus buddy! :) *waves*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?