This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Links

Just wanted to give yall a heads up that I added some new links and removed some others. First four are links to musician's web sites (without music, life would be very boring), middle part are assorted environmental causes/issues/what have yous and bottom three are links to other blogs. It's not at all obvious that I'm a big supporter of environmental issues, now is it? ;)

Now I must go find duct tape, pliers and patience so that I can do a patch job on my toilet until the maintenance guys can get here and really fix it. Apartment living is So Much Fun! (yes, that was sarcasm)

OH! I also fixed it so that anyone can comment now. Ya don't have to be a blogger anymore. Though, it's fun to read others' blogs. Especially if they're as oddball left field random like mine *grin*
Comments:
Testing to see if the "anyone can comment" option is really working, unlike my archiving option...
 
Hi there! Good luck fixing your toilet thingy until the fix-dudes arrive. I'm Melonie, but just posting as "other" to help you check your settings. Ain't I clever? ;)
 
Oo... I can be an "other" too! Guess who! d:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?