This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Neighbors

As I've mentioned before, I live in an apartment complex. One of my neighbors got a dog a couple months back. I found this out when I heard him outside yelling for the dog "Killer!! No! Killllleerrrr come here! Killller!!!" much whistling and clapping "Killer! Here boy!!" Then his girlfriend/wife/roommate joined in with the yelling, whistling and clapping. This goes on for a week or two before I finally see the pooch. It's a little white dog, about the size of a cat. I find this extremely entertaining. This little bitty dog is named 'Killer'. People amuse me something fierce.

I meet the puppy a few weeks later and find out it's a Jack Russell Terrier. You know, an Eddie dog (from Frasier). He's a cutie (the pooch that is, I couldn't pick the neighbor or his girlfriend/wife/roommate out of a line up), very sweet and afffectionate. I play innocent and ask the dog's name, wanting to see how my neighbor would fess up to naming this adorable happy sweet puppy 'Killer'. To my dismay, my neighbor tells me that the dog's name is 'Willy'. I get in my car and drive away and then have to stop and laugh and laugh and laugh at myself. Apparently my windows DO have some insulation in them. Enough for me to mistake 'Willy' for 'Killer'.

Speaking of neighbors, a friend sent me a link to a random guy's webpage dedicated to the ...antics of his neighbor. It's actually pretty amusing.
Comments:
Ya know, "Neighbors" is the name of a soap opera over in England that is filmed/based in Australia ... tho it might be "Neighbours" ... *ponder*
 
Don't you just love it when people name itty bitty fluffball doggies things like "Bloodfang" and "Killer"? hahahahahahahaha, so cute
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?