This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Randomness

Had a new neighbor move in today. Is it wrong of me to hope that she/he sets up an unsecured wireless network? Would seriously be great for me *grin* Actually surprised that someone moved in that quickly as my old neighbor didn't move out until last Friday. Tho it explains why the maintenance guys were working late (after 8.30 pm) last night. They were painting. I hope the walls were dry in time...

My MayNo novel isn't going very well. Should have just over 22,000 words today and I don't. *sigh* I'd give yall the link to the MayNo boards but you have to be signed up to read them. You can see the public boards here. And no, not telling yall how much (little) I have writen.

Oh, most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPH! :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?