This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Road Trip

So I drove to Ohio Thursday after being electrocuted for 20 minutes in PT. My nephew is such a CUTIE!!! Had another dream, similar to the last one but involving ninjas and a Mob "family". Will explain later, too much fun here with the family. Maybe in the middle of the night (when not a creature is stirring, not even a nephew) and I'm in the throws of insomnia, I'll post something new. Or at least write something new :)
Comments:
I know I am a cutie...
 
...I can't help it.
 
The nephew really IS a cutie ... one of the cutest babies I've seen. At least, in his pictures. d;)
 
JT!!!! Wow!! Do your mom and dad (and grandparents) know that you can use the computer, surf the web AND type????? Glad you take after me *grin* ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?