This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Shizzle da snizzle

A friend sent me a link for an amusing translation into Snoop speak. I'll give you an example. Here's a poem I posted earlier (May 16) translated into Snoop Speak..

Remember

Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into da silent land;
When yo' ass can no mo' hold me by da hand,
Nor I half turn go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no mo' day by day
Yo' ass tell me of izzle future that yo' ass plann'd:
Only remember me; yo' ass understand
It will be late counsel then or pray.
Yet if yo' ass should forget me fo' a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if da darkness 'n corruption leave
A vestige of da thoughts that once I had,
Better by far yo' ass should forget 'n smile
Than that yo' ass should remember 'n be sad n' shit.


Definitely gives it a whole new spin, know what I'm sayin'? ;)
Comments:
Me thinks you're getting some spam on this thread for some reason. How weird. But anyway, yes, this does afford one an entirely different perspective than what is readily accessible via plain lyrics.
 
Yeah, never figured I'd get spam via blog comments. Live and learn. :|
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?