This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Astrological Musings

Here's my horoscope for today: If you don't express yourself now, the chance may not come again. This moment will soon be lost, for a situation in your life has just about reached the end of its road. Take action today, but only if you have the support of others. This isn't the best time to start something on your own.

Soooooo could the situation that's nearly over be my unemployment? My insomnia? My brakes making mysterious creaky noises when used? Maybe I should take this time to express myself about these situations, just in case.

Unemployment: On one hand I'm so happy to possibly have a job it's silly...and yet, I've gotten used to being bored out of my mind and lying around in my pjs, reading all day. What can I say, I've adapated. ;)

Insomnia: Oh man Please let me get some sleep!!! Have had about three hours since Weds and I can't stop yawning my head off, yet naps are hiding from me and sleep at night avoids me like the plague. *sighyawnbiggeryawn*

Creaky brakes: Bring it on!!! Fix those bad boys! Replace the rotors! Just make them stop creaking cause I can't handle the stress of thinking "Even tho the mechanic says they're okay, will my breaks actually work this time?!!" whenever I go somewhere!!
Comments:
I hope you hear something good about that job soon. Maybe their offer will more than cover the difference in cost of living expenses around D.C.
 
I know what you mean about the inertia. I work limited hours, and I'm amazed at how often I can sit and let my brain turn to mush. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?