This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaacccck!! (Take 3)

Actually I returned Wednesday evening but have been busy unpacking and running errands all over the place. I have several new blogs to post but am debating how to go about it. One gigantic post, several posts in one day, or spread out over the next couples of days. I'm thinking of a couple a day - one current and one from last week, like a bonus post. Or I could go and post-date my blogs but that feels like cheating. If yall have ideas, preferences, etc, let me know.

I do want to say that stupid CBS has cut off the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson for PGA Highlights. What the heck is up with that?????? What golfer is up at 1 am to watch golf highlights?? C'mon on now! Be serious, CBS! Get a clue! That's my rant for the night. CBS must've heard my ranting cause they fixed it. See yall, it pays to rant. Now, to leave this entry on a positive note.....

I just want to say Spit Happens!:)


Here's another photo of my super cute nephew, JT. Yes, photos are small for us folks stuck in the dark ages of dial up..... ;)


And yes, JT is getting ready to sprout some teeth, hence the drool. This would be my mom's thumb, rubbing JT's gums in search of any teeth.


The 'Take 3' bit in the title is from the fact that this is the third time I've started this blog entry. First two attempts went somewhere in the nether regions of the World Wide Web... Cue Twilight Zone music here...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?