This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Packing...

I've been using the excessive heat and humidity here as an excuse not to pack. Cause just moving an empty box can cause a sweat to break out. Despite my 5% CP&L discount for "insulated windows" (Insulated?! HAH!!) running the AC is waayyy expensive so I keep my thermostat at 80. Anything lower and it kicks on about every 10 minutes and runs for 15 minutes. And yes I refuse to use my oven and dryer in the summer too, I don't use the 'drying heat' on my dishwasher either.

Oh man. Some freaky looking bugs on PBS right now. It's a show about the Amazon Rain Forest. Can't watch anymore, the possiblity of a certain eight legged ...creature being shown is way too high and that would certainly impact my dreams negatively tonight.

Right, packing. I've managed to pack up *drum roll please* three boxes!! Woooohooo!!! Yay me!! As you can tell, I'm very good at it. Not at all distracted by anything. Nopers. Am one of those one track mind, must get it done now, kind of people. Yeahh... *grin*

Managed to pack a box whilst watching Veronica Mars on UPN tonight. It's a good show, just never usually remember to watch it. Unfortunately, I'd actually seen tonight's eppie before. Same with tonight's eppie of NCIS. See how dedicated to packing I am? ;) You'd think with reruns on, I'd have been able to pack more without missing anything pertinent. I did manage to tape up five boxes, so that's a positive step.... Umm yeah.

Okay, back to packing.......
Comments:
Well, hurry up and pack, cuz there's a gem show at the fairgrounds this weekend ... among OTHER THINGS going on ...

Pack! Pack! Pack!
 
I won't be in town this weekend... Well, Friday and Saturday at least. Not sure about Sunday....
 
You do realize what all you're gonna be missing out on by leaving, dont you? COTE, PPD, BMSE .... margaritas, gem shows, wilmington, garlic knots, flea market, holidays, symphony, misc home shows/conventions/general 'stuff' ... *grmbl*
 
I know. Which would be why I'm not that thrilled to be moving *sigh* but there just isn't a thriving environmental market here. Grrrr. Thankfully one of my college roomies (and very good friend) will only be about an hour away and I'll be about 4.5 hours from here..

Now, if only we can get Steve et al to move COTE stuff back to Saturdays....
 
Well, I'll concentrate on cleaning out one of the spare bedrooms for when you come down to visit, so you have somewhere to come home to. d;)
 
Hey, glad you got the job! Hope the move goes well.

Yay Veronica Mars! It's on Weds at 9pm from now on, in case you can't find it. Next week all the guys go shirtless! Not that I'm shallow or anything.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?