This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pre-Scouting VA trip

I'll be driving up to northern Virginia tomorrow to look for an apartment. I'm actually meeting my folks ...sometime tomorrow (yay cell phones!). It'll be good to have a second and third opinion about an apartment. Since I'm not at all familiar with the area, I may or may not see signs of a bad neighborhood. I can see "the forest and not the tree" or "see the tree and not the forest" depending on my mood. Plus my *wow* 7.5 months of unemployment might cause apartment managers to want someone to co-sign a lease, despite my offer letter *must remember to take offer letter*.

I really don't have much else to babble about tonight. Shocking, eh? I'm getting up at 05.00 so maybe something will occur to me in the morning. I actually need to pack some clothes for the weekend too. Huh. Imagine that. Me procrastinating. Will wonders never cease! ;)

Think Happy, Good Location, Cheaper Rent, Nice Neighborhood, Air Conditioned Apartment thoughts for me! And Please Don't Let Her Breaks Die While She's Driving thoughts wouldn't be a bad idea either.. The ominious rotor scraping/grinding sounds are louder...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?