This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Race, Water and Music

I'm volunteering at a Race for the Cure event this morning in Raleigh. Friends are picking me up so we'll be good environmentally minded people and carpool over to the Meredith College area. Okay so we're stopping for coffee on the way there *grin*, we're not stupid. :) Last year we didn't get the coffee and we survived but something about this year is just screaming "stop for coffee first!!". We're not walking/running the 5k, we'll be at the water stop.

This afternoon there's a free concert in downtown Raleigh that I may be attending with some other friends. Not sure what bands are performing other than Better Than Ezra. I know the last time that I went (late April) I discovered the music of MG4. This has left a most positive impression on me so I hope my back is up for it. And if the atmosphere wants to be less soupy and juicey, that'd be great too :) I'd much rather be cold than hot and sticky. Hopefully that doesn't say something squirrelly about my personality ;)
Comments:
Sorry I didnt get to your place sooner, so we could follow up with the original coffee plans ... I was gonna get my good ol' Starbucks fave, which I havent had in AGES now!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?