This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Chain Interview...

Got this from Keep Smiling!, a blog by Elims.

First of all, here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes. However "bite me" I could work with... ;)
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with this explanation, the questions, the answers to the questions and an offer to interview others in the same post.
4. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Second, here are the questions that were asked of me:

Q1. If you had to live without any of the 5 major senses, which could you live without? Which could you NOT live without?
A1. I could live without taste. Could not live without music!

Q2. If you had a supernatural ability (assuming of course, you dont already have one!), what would you choose?
A2. Read Strangers by Dean Koontz. The ability I want is ..discovered at the end of the book. I see it as one ability with many attributes not many abilities. I could tell you what it is and how it's gotten, but it would COMPLETELY ruin the story. Read it and get back to me or send me an email (clickie link on my profile or maybe on this page..) and I'll let you know what it is.

Q3. If you ruled your own country, what would you name it?
A3. Mavourneen. I was gonna say PITNOL but doubt most folks would get that *grin*

Q4. What do you think is the first thing people notice about you?
A4. Hrmmm.. Maybe that I'm quiet? Depends on when they meet me...

Q5. Describe the color purple.
A5. Equal parts blue and red.. Traditionally the color of royalty, quickly becoming the color to represent equal rights for gays and lesbians. A color that Bono looks hot in! *grin*
Comments:
hmm... if you couldnt TASTE coffee, would you still drink it?
 
Well sense of smell is a large portion of our ability to taste, so most likely yeah.. I'd still drink it. I could pretend that it was the durn best coffee in the world and wouldn't know that it tasted like eel snot. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?