This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Chitter Chatter

And it's Friday. I've been a total slacker, blog wise, this week. I was finally granted access to all the programs I needed access to at work. After nearly four weeks of fiddling my thumbs, staring at the institutional green cloth covered cube walls, crossword puzzles and internet surfing. Actually the programs were installed on Monday but they didn't work. Then I had to have more drives mapped on my machine, then I wasn't given all the rights to the programs, so I could login but couldn't do anything else. When you think about it all, it's kinda scary. I mean I work for the gov't and can only hope that with the Important stuff/people they're a lot more on the ball.

My big plans for the weekend include further unpacking and Sam's Club hunting. And probably reading a book or three and watching U2 on DVD. Assuming I can find all the cables to get my DVD player hooked up to my tv.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?