This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Formatting

So I was having issues on Friday with my formatting on here being all squirrelly. I applied the "fix" as directed in the Blogger Buzz/Help/News or whatever it's called section and that seemed to work..for OS' other than XP. I had my brother on the phone (if I can't do any work at work, why should he? I mean he IS my tech support, after all) and had him fiddle about some and neither of us could get it to format properly for XP. So I sent off a help request/"I have a boo boo on my blog" request and got a standard "We can't read all the emails at once, try the following for help, etc etc etc". I didn't bother to read the links because the email before that was from my bro saying "it looks fine with Mozilla".

I just checked my page(yes with XP) and the formatting is back to normal... Soooo either what my bro and I did on Friday just took some time to work or the blogger folks fixed it. I want to give a big thanks to my brother, the blogger folks and the mysterious PTB (powers that be) on the WWW for getting my squirrelly page to be less bad-squirrelly. Or something. ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?