This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ground Beneath Her Feet

I so love U2. Love their webpage with the audio and video links. Just wish to heck that you could set it up so that you could play an Entire album without clicking on each individual song. Currently I'm listening to The Ground Beneath Her Feet which was only released in the UK on their All That You Can't Leave Behind album. It so totally kicks patootie!!! Video is heart breaking.

Oh yeah, I found my headphones last night so now I no longer have to listen to Ms. Slurpie Lips anymore. (Nearly said slurpie pants but that brings to mind an even more horrid image.. not to mention the potential olfactory issues...)

Ahem, so yeah, the song. Not that I'm biased or anything but the best part of the song is about 3/4 the way through where The Edge really starts rocking on the guitar. Hooooo wwweeeeeeee! Did I mention that I bought a Guitar World magazine entirely because he was on the cover? *grin*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?