This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Heat + Humidity = Random Thoughts

I feel bad I haven't posted an entry since Friday morning. I can't think of anything funny or witty or amusing to post about today either. My brain is in "I want to sleep! Why aren't you letting me sleep?! Right Now!!" mode. I think maybe the heat and humidity have scrambled it or poached it. Not really sure. I wonder if chefs are asked that question..

"Excuse me, Mr. Tyler Florence Chef Sir, but when the heat and humidity combine to make a heat index value of 100+ degrees, what kind of egg would that create in one's brain?"

Or would that be a question more geared towards a meteorologist?

"Excuse me, Mr. Mike Maze Meteorologist Sir, but when the heat is in the 90's and the humidity above 75% so that the heat index is a soupy 100+ degrees, what kind of egg would that create in one's brain?"

Or a neurosurgeon?

"Excuse me, Dr. Oliver Sacks Sir, but when the heat and humidity combine to make a heat index value of 100+ degrees, what kind of egg would that create in one's brain and would one still be able to think and function normally?"
Comments:
Woo, Tyler! Woo, Mike! Woo... uh...Oliver? Um, ok, him too.

Come to think of it, I think I had a dream about Tyler last night... yum. Let me reiterate that. YUM.
 
Heidiho Sis!
That made me laugh so heard I almost broke a hip. Hope your exciting life is going great. I'm still stuck in Ohio, so you know that I've pretty much forgotten what the term "exciting" means.
Love ya,
C
 
Sissie Pooh!!
Sorry about the potential hip impairment but at least you'd have injured it in the best possible way. Laughing! Okay, maybe second best way.. I mean there are some Kama Sutra moves that could probably break a hip.....

Ohio teaches you how to relax, chill, go with the flow and that everything isn't Run run fast fast go go go like it is, in ohhh, i don't know, Rome! ;)

Ciao babe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?