This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Masked Marauder...

Found the link to this Harry Potter quiz and decided to post my result as it's eerily accurate.. Keep the mooning comments to yourselves, folks ;)


Behind that calm, composed outer exterior lies mystery or secrecy. You have trouble at times opening up to others, but once you do, you have friends for life. You are very intelligent and enjoy casual pasttimes such as reading, writing or drawing.


Which Harry Potter Marauder Are You?
Comments:
Padfoot

I would've had the picture displayed but the site wouldn't allow img src code. So you'll have to deal with the link.
 
Padfoot I am...interesting...so's toph...
 
Looks like lots of us got Padfoot then. Neat quiz!
 
Out of the choices of Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, & Wormtail. I think Padfoot is a good choice.

Anybody reading the new HP book? I'm 1/2 way, don't tell me anything about it if you finished.
 
Ack! I'm outnumbered!! Think I'll go howl at the moon.. or maybe write about howling at the moon and then draw a moon upon which to focus my howling. ;)
 
I know Elims has finished the new HP and Melonie was about a quarter the way through it. I won't read it until the movie comes out first.. Unless the movies start looking like crap, then I will. I've only read the first three so far.. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?