This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sometimes I just think funny

I was sitting at home yesterday afternoon/evening, watching it pour buckets outside. We had a lot of warning thunder and some seriously Groovy lightning before the sky opened up and the rain gushed onto the ground. All of sudden I had this "deep thought" until I realized that the answer was so obvious. My thought was "I wonder what was named first the rain shower or the shower in your bathroom? Which was named after which?" Then it occurred to me that, obviously, Rain showers had been happening Long before indoor showers were ever created. So, logically, the indoor plumbing was named after the nature event. But then again, maybe not. Either way, it made me laugh.

I wonder why the name Waterfall wasn't given to indoor showers instead of shower? Oh and random bonus internet kudos to whoever names the movie from which my blog title is quoting.
Comments:
Dudley Moore in Arthur? Do I win the bonus kudos?
 
Did you google it? Not that I put any stipulations on the bonus kudos, am just curious.

Yeah, you win. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?