This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, August 01, 2005

"Fantastic" Dream

I had an odd dream early this morning. It's a tad hazy now but I still remember more of it than I usually do of my dreams. I was dreaming of the Fantastic Four. I have no idea why, I haven't seen the movie, read the comic books or seen the cartoon (am assuming that there is a cartoon). Thing and Invisible Woman (IW) were having a fight. Thing wanted more out of his relationship with IW than she was willing to give him. He was in love with her and she was just using him. They ended up fighting and were falling off of a building - Thing sort of rushed IW and knocked them off the building - IW was pissed and went invisible which some how allowed Thing to slide through her and also slowed her down.. So IW was sorta floating down towards the ground and Thing was rocketing towards it and then IW realizes that she loved him and wanted to save him.

Then the dream segued into something else but I can't remember what at the moment. There were three or four different aspects of the dream but it all flowed together, in the way that dreams do. I woke up all tense, my shoulders and neck muscles tight and my back aching something fierce. I had an intense headache and was shivering. Apparently I was upset about two "super heros" taking a dive off a building? Still have no desire to see the movie though...
Comments:
Hmm... maybe Thing was just feeling kinda ... sensual... that day?
 
LOL! Maybe...... *grin*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?