This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Not It! Okay, maybe I am.

How about a lovely game of Tag? I'm it because I was tagged by Elims. I’m to list the top 10 [non-sexual] things/items/doohickeys/etc that I consider to be turn on’s & off’s. I'm interpretting this the same way Elims did - as the top 10 things I really like and don’t like.

Top 10 Likes
U2
Edge (Happy Birthday Mr. The Edge!!)
Bono
Larry
Adam
Dr. Seuss
The Lorax
Wocket
Yertle the Turtle
Sneetches

okay okay okay.. I'll start over, U2 and Dr. Seuss excluded *grin*

Top 10 Turn On's
1. Smell of coffee. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace... Yummm
2. Music (classical, rock, hip hop, folk, opera, pop, etc)
3. Random emails/phone calls and cards from friends/family.
4. Seeing my loved ones smile.
5. Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake
6. Birdsong in the early morning.
7. Being outside
8. Cold, crisp air
9. Winter (okay and autumn too)
10. And of course, JT!!!


Top 10 Turn Off's***
1. Rude, inconsiderate, stupid, close minded people.
2. People clipping their nails (fingers & toes) at work, on the metro - basically anywhere other than their homes or a salon.
3. Smoking
4. People forgetting my birthday
5. Not being with my family for major holidays
6. Pet Rent
7. Debt
8. Not being able to do the things I want to do because my back/head/neck hurt too much.
9. Not being able to breathe
10. Mutant Crickets!

***Top 10 with the understanding that environmental issues weren't taken into consideration. I'd have a top 10 with just those alone.

Okay, since everyone I know who has a blog has already done this (Except Mr. Meterologist) I'll just tag Malora's Journal. You're it! ;)
Comments:
So when is your bday, Lorax? d=)
 
March 1 :) Yall have some time to plan for my 29th bday (yes, am in denial)
 
Uh-huh... 29. Got it. The "repeat" 29.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?