This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Son of a beehive!

Let me just ask yall this, when given the choice of putting fresh, vine ripened, organic tomatoes into a bag containing only a bag of tortilla chips in it and a bag with five cartons of yogurt, a carton of sour cream, a glass jar of salsa, box of honey battered chicken tenders and a package of lunchmeat, which bag would you choose? Myself, I'd put the tomatoes in the bag with the chips cause the chips are less likely to bruise and smush the tomatoes. But no, the ever so helpful and oh so pleasant cashier put the tomatoes in the other bag.

I didn't notice until I got home and found the tomatoes on the bottom of the bag, underneath the yogurt, sour cream, salsa, et al. Ugh!! My poor tomatoes. Guess I'll have my taco salad tonight instead of tomorrow. Use the 'maters up before they start molding from the brusies and dents and little nicks.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?