This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Your perfect spot

Some coworkers told me about Find Your Spot and I thought I'd share the fun. Not really sure how accurate it is but it's still amusing to do. My top five spots are

Nantucket, Mass
Essex, Conn
Astoria, Oregon
Eagle River, Wisc
Lake Tahoe, Nev

Which I find amusing since I'm a major ocean beach person who loves snow.. The only beachs in Eagle River, Wisconsin and Lake Tahoe, Nevada are from lakes. I guess, to them, water is water as there's only one ocean beach question. C'est la vie.
Comments:
From the list of choices that website gave me, just about anywhere in VA or NC.

New Brunswick, NJ
Asheville, NC
Roanoke, VA
Plainfield, NJ
Anchorage, AK
Fort Collins, CO
Norfolk, VA
Richmond, VA
Provo-Orem, UT
Hickory, NC
Charlotte, NC
Kent, WA
Hampton, VA
Raleigh, NC
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, VA
Tacoma, WA
Ogden, UT
Greenville, NC
Rocky Mount-Stony Creek, NC
Durham, NC
Spokane, WA
Bellingham, WA
Salt Lake City, UT
Lynchburg, VA
 
Charlotte AND Greenville?? there's a drastic diference between those two places.. Hickory (pronounced Hick-ree) is a nice area.

Have such a variety of places. Figured you'd get more mountainy areas so as to feed your skiing and yak habits :)

Tho, by far, best place on your list is Raleigh *grin*
 
I fiddled with it until it came up with Hawaii. I was happy. *grin*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?