This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Is today an astrological Monday?

Okay, so I had little sleep last night (maybe four hours total) and am missfiring all over the place. This morning I poured a bowl of cereal (mmmm Bran Flakes) and overflowed the bowl. Then I grabbed the milk from the fridge and started pouring and couldn't figure out why it was clear. I had grabbed my brita filter (top part is white!) and was adding water to my cereal.

At work I was getting some coffee (I don't know Why though. Coffee is for crap! Every cup I've ever had is horrid), added powdered creamer (it's wretched stuff but helps with covering up the crappy coffee taste) and opened up a packet of sugar to add. Thankfully I took another look at the package as it was salt, not sugar. Although, maybe the salt would've made the coffee more palatable.
Comments:
It does sound like the are out to get you (Monday at least. I'm a bit late getting here to read this.) Hope things have improved by now! Watery cereal is a most miserable sounding thing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?