This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mergle Snurf

That's the sound I've been making in the mornings lately. All kinds of pollen that my system does not like has been floating around in the air and because it's been nice out (read low humidity, lower 80's) I've had the windows open at home. Bad idea! I don't remember my allergies being this bad in NC at this time of year. Maybe I was just used to the NC variety of pollen. I'd forgotten what the pounding headaches, sinus pain and never ending nose blowing was like. And you know, I was okay with that! :)

Labor Day weekend I, unfortunately, spent mostly inside. I'm nearly out of the green Sudafed (the box is green, not the pills) and haven't been able to find it anywhere due to the stupid new regulations (why can't Meth users find some Other drug to make their drugs with??!!). First Tavist-D is taken off the shelves, now Sudafed. Is the FDA purposely trying to make my life hell?? The prescription stuff doesn't work for me (read: side effects aren't worth the little 'relief' they give) and all the OTC stuff I find that works (and doesn't knock me out flat while the drug is working, thereby making it useless for me to take as I only get about 30 mins 0f relief whilst not drugged out of my gourd or in a sleepwalking state) is taken from the shelves, put behind counters, not kept in stock, etc. *sigh*

However, I did read a couple of books and my toenails are now a lovely, light, silvery blue. So it wasn't a Total waste ;)
Comments:
Ugh, the adjusting of the allergies ... a terrible time!!! Especially without the sacred sudafed! I'll look at BJs for the green stuff ... I know they still sell the red stuff (since that's what I'm hoarding) for now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?