This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Pitiful Poster

So I've been taking after Elims lately. Not posting many entries. Here are my excuses. I was sick on Thursday and Friday (although I dragged myself to work on Friday) and was at a friend's place Friday night to Sunday evening. Lame excuses, I know. I just didn't realize that I hadn't posted an entry on Friday.

I spent Saturday working the front desk/reception/register at my friend's day spa. It was okay. Not hard and there were a lot of slow times. The day was fully booked but most of the sessions are an hour (or more) long so I had times when the technicians were all occupied with clients and the place was quiet (except for the music).

It's doubtful that I'll be doing it again. The way the taxes work between MD and VA, I'd have to be taxed on my spa salary twice, so it wouldn't be worth it and I can't be paid "under the table" because 1) my conscious would nag at me and 2) it would royally screw with my security clearance.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?