This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sign your life away...

I just signed a Confidentiality Agreement for Termination/Transfer paper. Since we don't have the contract, our security badges expire on September 30. Had to sign this paper (post dated to 9/30) and will turn our badges in on the 30th. How any of us will get into the building (looking on the bright side here) on October 3, is beyond me. There's this one paragraph of the agreement that amuses me.

I understand that as an employee who had access to CBI (confidential business info) under FIFRA (Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act) section ---, I am liable for a possible fine of up to $10,000 and/or imprisonment for up to one (1) year or both, if I willfully disclose FIFRA CBI to any person not authroized. Additionally, I understand that according to section ---, FIFRA provides for a penalty of up to $10,000 and up to three (3) years imprisonment for disclosure of formula (manufacturing process, quality control processes and production data) with intent to defraud.

Amuses me because I don't remember anything about work once I leave here. Shoot, most of the time I have to check my notes on how to process stuff. I don't have time to pay attention to manufacturing processes. I don't even read that. So, basically, I've signed my life away for nothing. Ah well, c'est la vie.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?