This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Voice Mail Message

After getting off of the metro after work yesterday, I turned on my cell phone and the ghostie voices informed me that I had new V-Mail (that's what I have my cell set to do when there's a new message. Gets me a lot of strange looks, nearly as many as when a friend calls it and it howls instead of rings). The message amused me no end so I have to share.

"Hey, it's me. I'm not awake yet. I'm on my way to ***** and my shirt is on inside out and I just realized this. I looked down and saw the stitching on my shoulder. I wonder if they're going to notice." Sounds of laughter. "If there's not any traffic on the road, I'm gonna pull off to the side and ......strip." Laughter. "Joy." Laughter. "Bye!" More laughter.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?