This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 14, 2005

!!!!!!!!

Less than a week until my first U2 Vertigo show!!!!!!!!!! First show is Oct 19 (DC), second show Oct 20 (DC) and third show Oct 22 (Pittsburgh). Oh man!! Yall can't even know how excited I am!!! If I let myself think about it, I'm off the charts excited! Oh my dog!! I'm going to be at a U2 concert in six days!! Holy [censored] heck!!!!

Just had to share :):):):)
Comments:
you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those shows! I'm jealous you're going to 3 shows :( I only went to one...and the we were lucky to get tickets for that...what a story that was. Do you remember my friend Larry? he was supposed to get up and get us tickets because we were out of town. Well, he didn't get up in time and Scott got 4 of the last 12 tickets left at that ticketmaster place....dude, I didn't talk to Larry for a week.
 
Ahem, actually, I'm going to four shows. Taking my mom to the Cleveland show in December :)
 
bite me. ;-)
 
Sweetie, I asked you if you wanted me to get a ticket for you to the Cleveland show and ya said no...

I *might* be able to call you from them, if you like. Depending on my cell reception. There a song you'd like to hear? :)
 
I'm suprised you didn't get tickets to more...










Stupid, TicketB*st*rd word verfication stuff.....
 
lol!! KH! If they add more dates, then I probably will.. I've been eyeballing the Saturday Atlanta show as it is... *grin*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?