This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Countdown Has Begun!!!

Actuually I've been counting down since March but haven't posted it as only a select few (okay several thousand) would get the same thrill from it as I am. :) Now I gotta figure out how I'm getting to the MCI Center. Am I taking the metro and thereby foregoing any post-show autograph waiting (aka stalking) or am I driving and paying to park? There are assorted rumours as to how safe the area (Chinatown) around the MCI Center is.

There's a theatre in Silver Spring, MD (just off of the metro red line) that is showing Rattle and Hum tonight and I'm very tempted to head up there to see it. Missed it on the big screen the first time around.

I think this means I need to get my tickets out of the freezer so they can thaw out *grin* And my metal U2.com membership card, it's gonna be chilly enough without that baby being an ice cube. Don't wanna be too Numb...


Too much is not enough
I feel numb
Gimme what you got
Gimme what I don't get
Gimme what you got
Too much is not enough
I feel numb


Holy Cow! U2 in concert tomorrow night!!! I can't believe it!!! Nearly there! I'm One Step Closer...

I’m ‘round the corner from anything that’s real
I’m across the road from hope
I’m under a bridge in a rip tide
That’s taken everything I call my own

One step closer to knowing
One step closer to knowing

I’m on an island at a busy intersection
I can’t go forward, I can’t turn back
Can’t see the future
It’s getting away from me
I just watch the tail lights glowing

One step closer to knowing
One step closer to knowing
One step closer to knowing
Knowing, knowing

I’m hanging out to dry
With my old clothes
Finger still red with the prick of an old rose
Well the heart that hurts
Is a heart that beats
Can you hear the drummer slowing

One step closer to knowing
One step closer to knowing
One step closer to knowing
To knowing, to knowing, to knowing


....what it feels like to be at a Vertigo show! *grin* Yay! Thanks U2 :)


Numb from Zooropa - U2
One Step Closer from How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - U2
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?