This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

GAME ON!!

Hockey is BACK!!!!

I watched the first 2.5 periods of the Craptials/Blue Jackets game before I remembered seeing that I had NHL channels. I flipped over and nearly fell out of my chair in joy! Free preview of Center Ice! I had all the hockey games!!!! That was the best part of my night. As I'm apparently a curse to my favorite teams.

The Canes lost to the Lightning (2-5) *sob*
The Avalanche lost to the Oilers (3-4) *cry*
The BlackHawks lost to the Mighty Ducks (3-5) *whimper*
The Bruins lost to to the Canadians (1-2) *gusty sigh*
The Kings blow a 4-0 lead over the *insert expletives here* Stars to lose (4-5) *more expletives*
The Crapitals won^^ *grr argh*
Minnesota won *muttergrumble*

Gah!!! Thank God I'm still so happy that hockey is finally back!!! Otherwise I'd be seriously depressed all day.

YAY HOCKEY!!!!!! C'mon Canes!

^^I may live in the DC area but I just cannot cheer on the Crapitals. Too much of a Caniac. However, Alexandar Ovechkin kicked some serious butt last night! Man that guy is awesome!!! He may well turn the tide of my dislike of the Craps to mere disdain. Helps that I have his autograph on my 2004 NHL Draft t-shirt.
Comments:
Someone PLEASE tell her to quit watching the teams she likes ... she cursed every single one of them last night. d:(
 
Ok, I will. Stop watching the teams you like. You seem to jinx them!
 
Thanks, Someone!! *grin*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?