This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Voice Mail

Apparently I've been causing great confusion and minor panic attacks with my voice mail message on my cell phone. I changed it a couple weeks back and neglected to tell everyone. Okay, so I told one person (the one who left a hysterical message that was full of laughter and almost sobbing) but she forgot. She thought some "strange man" had answered the phone. Pondered calling the cops or "someone" who could help me because "a rapist or killer" had answered my phone. Then she remembered and started spinning fantasies about this 'strange man' actually being at my place. Reasons why he might be answering my phone. If only! *grin*

Most people just hang up and don't leave a message. Then they hunt around for my home phone number and call it. Although my grandmother had misplaced my home number. She called my folks to get it but wrote it down wrong and kept getting variations of the "We cannot complete the call as dialed. Please hang up and try again." error message. She talked to my folks three times to get my home number straight. Apparently she asked my dad (her son) if "some strange man was living with" me. Hah!

A friend (not the hysterical message leaver one - yes, I have more than one friend who calls me) left a message on my answering machine, "I must've gotten your cell number wrong because some strange man keeps answering when I call." We'll ignore the fact that she has my cell on speed dial. She's had her cell for over a year and hasn't figured out how to set up the voice mail yet. She cannot be held responsible when it comes to electronic type equipment.

Who is the strange man on my voice mail, you ask? Well you'll have to call to find out :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?