This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Aai Yai Yai

So today the new coworker (my new trainer) is moving to the desk next to me. Possibly. They moved her computer on Friday afternoon and my new supervisor type guy was up and dropped stuff off for her. He said he might be around on Weds or Thurs to install the software on my computer. Yeah, real efficient.

We have Friday off (Veteran's Day) and Weds we're taking a coworker out for a farewell lunch. Obviously he's the smartest of us all, as he found another job and Thursday is his last day. So I figure supervisor guy will come by on Weds when we're all out to lunch. Either that or it'll be next week. He said he was really busy.

"I'm here at 6.30 every morning, if early am works better for you" I told him and he gave me a blank look.
"Nooo that won't be necessary."

I'm not really sure what won't be necessary. Maybe he doesn't roll in until 8 or 9 and the shock that someone shows up at 6.30 temporarily blanked his mind? All in all it should be an 'interesting' week, to say the least.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?