This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Girlyman

I know I've mentioned Girlyman in Monday's entry about the Dar Williams concert, but I feel the need to mention them again. I love them! They're my new favorite band (sorry Sheep!) Their harmonies are what my elementary, middle and high school music/choir teachers were always striving for. A coworker said that she wasn't sure she liked them because you couldn't always hear their individual voices. Personally, I think that's fantastic. Show's they're a team and not competing with each other. My current favorite song of theirs is Speechless.

You can hear a clippie of it by going here and clicking on the audio link for it (song 3).

Girlyman = Nate Borofsky, Doris Muramatsu, and Ty Greenstein (in order of photos on album cover to left - little star)

Having said all that, I've only listened to their newest album Little Star despite owning their first album Remember Who I am. Maybe this weekend... Although my weekend is pretty jammed pack with watching the new U2 Live from Chicago DVD (2 disk edition, mind you) reading Eleven on Top (newest Janet Evanovich book), going to Sam's Club and sleeping. Oh yeah and more NaNo writing. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?