This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

grr argh (aka ugh)

So this morning I forgot to open the vertical blinds and my plants will get no sun, I nearly fell off of the shuttle bus from my apt to the metro station, I forgot my metro card (plastic, refillable) and had to buy a new (paper, single fill) one. I only had a $20 bill and the most change the machines will give is $5 - all in quarters. And it's not even 7.30 am yet. *sigh*

Did I mention that I have a cold? *cough*hack*sniffle*cough*sneeze*

On the bright side, I've started my novel (haven't posted it anywhere tho). Happy November and NaNoing everyone!

**I've had to edit this baby five or six times because of typos, left out words and forgotten thoughts. As my friend B would say aiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?