This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

grr argh take two

Yesterday I forgot my metro pass, today I forgot my work badge. The little plastic doohicky that lets me get past the guards downstairs, that unlocks doors - like magic! - on my floor. Yeah, it's at home somewhere. I keep it hanging on my doorknob so that I won't forget it. I think maybe I had put it on and then changed my shirt and the badge came off then or maybe I just grabbed it to put on, set it down to pour some apple juice and forgot to pick it back up. *sigh*

Going to the bathroom today is going to be fun. They're outside the 'magic badge opening' doors. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with calling my boss "Could you open the door for me, again?" Fun fun fun.
Comments:
What Einstein came up with putting the bathrooms outside the magical doors? That's awful. It would make you feel like someone's indoor pet, wouldn't it? It's vile.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
oops, I misread your post at first and didn't realize this was a one-day thing because of your enchanted plastic being left home. But still...wow, I feel for ya. At least it was just once.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?