This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WaaaaHooooooo!!

I did it! I won! Even made the Midnight Howland Time deadline with over an hour to spare! Go Me! My official word count is 50,063 - which means I barely made the requirement but hey, it's more than 50k! And that's what matters :)

We'll ignore the fact that the scenes are out of order, that it's not edited, that it's a really really rough draft and still without a title. Maybe next year I'll write it more cohesively..... Yeah right :)
Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! great work!
 
Congrats Doll!

When do we get to read it??????
 
Many thanks ladies :)

Erika - I'm assuming by "we" you mean Michelle - who would then tell you about it. Right? ;)
 
Yay G!!! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?