This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Except not so bad on Friday that the airports are closed!! My apt. complex got about three inches yesterday (that's three inches covering the ground, not a total of three inches for the entire complex to share). I was pleasantly surprised that the sidewalks had been cleared of snow. Granted they hadn't been salted or sanded so there were still some sketchy parts.

At work the the sidewalk around the metro entrance/exit was salted and clear of all snow but cross the street and Nothing had been done! As much as the rent/lease is here and they can't even throw some salt on the sidewalks?? Or clear the street? Geez! I was doing the shuffling walk across the streets and sidewalk as I talked to my dad on the phone. Quite handy knowing someone who gets up as early as I do. Actually, he gets up earlier than me. This way when I learn something knew and must share it with someone, I can call him.

In this case, I had just learned that this house is in Mason, Ohio (near Cincinnatti). Although I forgot to tell him that we're expected to have a "worse snow event" Thursday night. I fly out on Friday evening. *crosses fingers and toes that the airport is operating, that my flight isn't cancelled, that the roads in OH to the show are good to go and that the show isn't cancelled*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?