This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

...Stars Fall From The Sky

Shortly after arriving at the Columbus Zoo to walk and view their Wildlights, the family and I were at the wolf habitat. It's fairly close to the entrance and we're all pretty much in awe of these beautiful creatures. Sure it was dark out, hard to see. But chances are the wolfies would be more active. We did see two of them, off in the distance of their habitat. However, the zoo had a video playing of the wolf pups. I'm not sure when they were born, perhaps the past spring.

I went from cooing "oohhhh how cute!" about the babies to squealing, "OHMYGOD!!" My mom knew why. The rest of the family was like, "What?! What?! Did you see something? Did a wolf get out??" My next squealy shriek answered their questions. "It's U2!! One Tree Hill! They're playing U2 in the wolf pup video!! One Tree Hill!!!"

I'm fairly sure I got eye rolled by everyone but it was dark and I couldn't see. Besides I was too busy humming along. Not sure if I freaked any other visitors out or not. I mean, most people would take a shrilling female outside a wolf exhibit as a bad sign. Imagine that. ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?