This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Whack for my daddy-o

Did yall think you wouldn't have to read about anymore U2 shows on here? Not so, my lovelies!!! My fourth (and final *cry*) U2 Vertigo show this year is on Saturday!!! Waaahoooooo!! It's in Cleveland (Ohio for those of you geographically challenged) and I'm taking my mom to her first U2 show!

I'm hoping to sweet talk her into going to Cleveland early so that we can partake of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before the show. After all U2 Was inducted this year! Of course I want to be at the loading dock so as to maybe catch a glimpse of the boys arriving. She knows about the stalking aspect. I believe she plans on waiting in the car and not freezing outside with me. Her loss ;)

Our seats are at the end of the ellipse, a little more towards Edge's side. Should be a killer view! I'll finally be able to see the light show straight on and not from the sides. Yay hooray!!

I tried to focus on the positive here and not the last show of the tour for me aspect. Figured it'd make me look less bipolar or manic depressive. Sooo happy excited joyful for seeing U2 again but sooo depressed sad morose because it's my last show for Vertigo.. Unless, of course, yall want to sponsor a trip for me to Mexico to see them in 2006 :)

Blog title comes from a song. Happy thoughts to the person who knows which one. I can send you a bootleg copy of Edge singing it from the PopMart tour.
Comments:
Whiskey In The Jar :)
 
Musha ring dum a doo dum a da
Whack for my daddy-o
Whack for my daddy-o
There's whiskey in the jar-o


C =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?