This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Chopping Dreams

As most regulars to my little blog world know, I like to cook. I'm not necessarily a consistently good cook, but I keep at it. Lately I've been covetting a certain knife. I think of it as my Dream Knife.

It's really a Japanese Chef's knife and darn pretty. However, spending over $50 for a knife seems a tad ridiculous to me at this point in my life. And this baby is ON SALE for $60.. so it's not likely I'll get it. I'll just drool on it until I win the lottery, sell a story or get a better paying job.

I suppose this post sort of symbolizes the epitome of the world's issues. I go from Dr. King's amazing speech yesterday, to my own pitiful desires. Perhaps if more of us focus Outside of our lives, the world would be a better place. Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution.
Comments:
Ebay my dear =)

C
 
I like the Ginzu one on the Infomercial. It can slice a beer can AND still delicately slice a tomato. Let's see your knife do that.
 
I think I've been to Ebay's web page 4 or 5 times total. Seriously. And every time but 1, it was because someone asked me to look at something. Dunno. Just not an online auction kind of gal, I guess. :)

And perhaps if I ever needed to slice through a beer can before chopping a tomato, I'd get a Ginzu knife. First, though, I'd have to drink beer and I don't see that ever happening. Nasty stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?