This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Musings

Ever have one of those days where you just don't want to get out of bed and once you do, you're too content in the hot shower, or in the armchair eating breakfast to go to work? Cozied in your place on a chill winter morning. The sun still down. The sweet, sweet sound of a car alarm blaring outside. Ahh the bliss. The harmony.

Who am I kidding. Of Course you have! What person hasn't? Today was one of those days. I persevered though and made it into work. Granted I was 40 minutes later than usual. But at least I made it. Right?

On a random note doesn't persevered look like it's spelled wrong? To me, it looks more like a derivative of sever. As in to hack apart. Divide. Break up. And no, I didn't sever anything this morning. Well except any dreams I was having before I distantly heard my cell phone alarm ringing. For the second night in a row, my power went out at some point in the wee hours of morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?