This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Remodeling

I began remodeling my trusty blog tonight. I only have HTML patience for so long before ..unladylike words start popping out of my mouth (mom & dad, pretend you didn't read that). So the colors and layout will likely continue to flux for the next few days.

This is mainly for me, should I want to use the links in the future. I've deleted the following from the sidebar.

NC Coastal Federation
NC Conservation Network
NC Green Power
NC Sustainable Energy
Raleigh EcoNews
So. Alliance for Clean Energy

And, for the record, I Despise having the lines under links. Huge BIG Thanks to T, for helping me rid my blog of The Curse of Underlined Links! :)
Comments:
I hope you are happy that your underlines are gone now
 
Have fun remodeling. I like to do that myself.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?