This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Squirrelly Eyeball

So I was sitting here, puttering away at work. I have Pandora Radio playing. Pandora is like Yahoo LaunchCast Radio, only better. There are no commercials. (Thanks again Rach for telling me about it!)

Anyway, the song ends and the next one starts. It sounds familar but I can't quite place it. Then Bono starts singing and I squeal -literally- and get The Squirrelly Eyeball from my coworkers. You know the look. It's the "What the heck is wrong with her?? and should we be worried about ourselves right now?" look. I just sorta shrug sheepish like and say, "good song."

The song is When The Stars Go Blue written by Ryan Adams. This version is The Corrs singing (and playing) featuring Bono. It's fantastic. One of my favorite songs ever.

Too bad Pandora doesn't let you repeat. I'd still have it playing :)
Comments:
Kick-ass song. The original is good, as well- just doesn't have THE MAN on it :)
 
This version doesn't either. Oh wait. You mean Bono, not Edge.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?