This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Your Birthday in Music

Ever wondered what songs were number one in the UK and US on the day you were born? Wonder no more! This Day in Music will let you know. Unless you were born before 1952 (UK) or 1955 (US).The UK pop charts didn't begin until 1952 & the US charts started in 1955.

Who were the chart toppers on the joyous day of my birth?

I Love to Love by Tina Charles was No. 1 in the UK
Love Machine (Part 1) by The Miracles was No. 1 in the US.

Comments:
Ugh.

"Name of the Game" - ABBA (UK)

"You Light Up My Life" - Debby Boone (US)

Double Ugh.
 
thank you for send me a TM copy for me! yout really rock !!
 
Rob gets "Sitting by the dock of the bay" and the number one song for the day of our wedding..."She aint worth it". Funnier to my spouse than to me.--Jeanne
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?