This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blatant Gift Addendum

Some of yall are wondering why I didn't list Guitar Lessons from U2's The Edge as a gift option in the Priceless category. There are a few reasons...

1) I don't have my guitar yet (arriving tomorrow afternoon)
2) I can't even play a chord, why embarass myself in front of The Edge?

Even if those two reasons weren't an issue (and hopefully won't be in a few days/weeks time), there's still the main reason. If The Edge were to show up and offer to teach me guitar I'd faint dead away. In the process it's likely that the Universe will conspire to throw a table, chair, random sharp, pointy object in my path on which I'll hit my head. Thereby cracking it open, requiring a trip to the ER for stitches and possible CATScan to determine if I am concussed.

Despite the fact that I'd enjoy every minute of it (Hello!! It's The Edge!!), I fear it may be too traumatic for The Edge. I have no desire to scar the man for life. So there you have it. Happy now? ;)

For the random peeps who are going What the heck?? Priceless category?? see my previous entry. :)
Comments:
Yeah, but at least you'd die a happy woman...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?