This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, February 17, 2006

MP3 Me!

I want an MP3 player. One of them handy dandy little gadgets that let you stockpile TONS of music that You actually love, not whatever the DJ's feel like playing. A handheld gadget with clever headphones that you can put in and block out all the creeps in the world. Be they at work, on the metro or on the bus. Also block out random cell conversations. I mean, really, I so don't need to know that you think there is "something" wrong with you but your Dr. can't find anything. And I really don't need to know your symptoms!!!!

I was coveting the U2 iPod for months but couldn't swing the $400 to get it. Okay, okay the iPod itself didn't cost $400 but if I was getting an iPod then I was by gum going to get the U2 Boxed set while I was at it! And now it's no longer for sale. So that dilemma is gone. I'm only slightly heartbroken about it.

Any ole MP3 player will do. I haven't researched them at all. I don't know the difference between an iPod and other MP3 players, or itunes and whatever other places there are to buy music from. I was under the impression that you could transfer your cds to your MP3 player. Not that I have any idea how to do this. But I have friends and family who do, so it's all good.

MP3 Me Addendum
It has come to my attention that people see this entry as a not so subtle plea for an MP3 player for my birthday. Let me point out a couple of things. 1) Had this, in fact been a request, I'd have mentioned that my birthday is March 1. That there are less than 2 shopping weeks left to buy me said MP3 player. I might even have put a countdown clock, , in the post. Or a Link to an MP3 player. But did I do that in the entry?? Nooooooo!
Comments:
Not all subtle about telling people what you want for your Bday are ya?
 
LOL funny, boyo. Real funny. Not what I had intended....

Besides my folks already got my bday gift. It's my guitar (Christmas/bday gift split) and the shadow box my dad is making for my autographed Edge sign.
 
And don't forget your friend in TN is going to hook you up with all the music it can hold...I've got over 30gb worth...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?