This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Valentine

Here's my Valentine. I'm sure yall were probably expecting a picture of Edge or Tyler or maybe even Michael but no. I went with my heart and chose JT. Poor guy is sick though, so no partying for him today. Ever since he started day care, he's been getting sick. Too bad the upsides are so positive.

For those interested, he had just turned One before this picture. Currently he's 15 months, weighs about 26.5 pounds and is just over 32 inches tall. Such a big guy! And Smart too!



Get well soon, Sweetheart!




Comments:
Oh my dog! (as you would say) He's so freakin' cute!
 
ahhh he's so darn cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?