This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm a what?

I'm a Honda S2000!



You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


So I got distracted by the line "You live on The Edge". My oh my do I have a lovely imagination *grin* Sure it's a pretty car and all. It's just that I've never heard of it. Plus it pales in comparison to my fantasy.

Comments:
Sorry the test didn't work for me. I got the following...

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/ptest-sportscar was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
 
Hmmm that's weird because I just clicked on it and got the quiz no problem.
 
tried again...same result...try using IE...same result...
 
Perhaps it's your location. I tried again (only ever use Mozilla Firefox) from home and no problem. Could be a firewall at your location. Or maybe a cookie setting?
 
Vette Baby! :)

"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."

I always wanted one...guess it is meant to be.
 
I was the Corvette =)

Claud
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?